Internal Audit Unit
Encik Azmi bin Mohammad
- To help the organisation achieve its goal through a systematic and disciplined approach in evaluating and determining the effectiveness of all controls and governance processes; and
- To determine whether financial management is managed in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, and directives, and to evaluate the activities of the organisation in ensuring that goals are achieved through prudent, efficient and effective utilisation of resources.
- Gives advice and views regarding the internal controls of all systems, including ICT systems;
- Reports the audit findings to the Director General of Public Service and takes follow-up actions on matters raised; and
- Evaluates the activities of the Department by focusing on the utilisation of resources and achievement of goals effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- Hits: 11391