A. Remuneration Components
B. Salary Management
Determination of Initial Salary
2. How is the initial salary determined for an officer who has been confirmed in service and is subsequently appointed to another scheme of service?
3. How is the initial salary determined for an in-service officer who is moving from one scheme of service to another scheme of service without going through a normal appointment?
4. How is the initial salary determined for an officer in the Armed Forces, Judiciary and Legal Service, General Public Service of the Federation, Police Force or Education Service who is seconded to the State Public Service, Statutory Authority, Local Authority, or any organisation in or outside Malaysia for a specific duration without severing the ties between the officer and his/her substantive service?
Covering the Duties, Acting and Promotion
5. What is the Covering the Duties Allowance rate an officer is entitled to receive if the officer is directed to cover the duties of another post?
Salary Movement Date (TPG) and Annual Salary Movement (PGT)
8. How is the annual Salary Movement Date of a permanent/temporary officer in public service determined?
Annual Salary Movement for Officers in the Case of Forced Retirement or Death in Service Before the Salary Movement Date
14. Are the officers forced to retire on 1 January 2020 eligible for the 2020 Annual Salary Movement?
15. An officer died on 1 January 2020. Would the officer be eligible for the 2020 Annual Salary Movement?
Annual Salary Movement During Full-Pay Leave, Half-Pay Leave or Unpaid Leave
Salary Payment for Officers with Absenteeism Issues
Cash Award as a Replacement for Unutilised Annual Leave for Contract Officers (Contract of Service)
3. How many days of Annual Leave are allowed for the purpose of granting the cash award under SPP 17/2008?
7. For an in-service contract officer, should the signed contract agreement be amended/added with the new provision to enable the officer to be entitled for the cash award under SPP 17/2008?
- Hits: 23836