E-Participation policy aims to explore the culture and practice of E-Participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services of the Public Service Department (PSD). PSD recognizes public involvement to enable the Department to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogue and discussion, and orderly governance.
The objective of the e-Participation is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. The PSD welcomes participation by complying with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Non degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Mind your statement, avoid using offensive language and parochialism.
- Not encouraged to chat or send sentences that are of the topics.
- Topics and links to pornographic websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate COPYRIGHT LAW, TRADEMARK, PATENT and others.
- DO NOT use E-Participation page as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, fast-rich scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters, junk e – mail and etc.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots or whatever software or programmes that may damage the other computer users.
- The administrator of E-Participation in any situation do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on E-Participation in this page. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in the page are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of E-Participation have right to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The administrator of E-Participation have right to amend the Policy and Guidelines on e-Participation at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant of E-Participation in this page, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the E-Participation Guidelines.
- Hits: 10539