Internal Audit Unit
Datin Rose Zainam binti Ahmad
- Juruaudit (W41), Bahagian Audit Badan-Badan Berkanun Persekutuan Cawangan Pembangunan Luar bandar, Jabatan Audit Negara (15.8.1984 - 28.2.1996)
- Juruaudit (W44), Bahagian Audit Dalam Kementerian Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan (1.3.1996 - 31.3.1998)
- Ketua Unit Audit Dalam (W48), Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM)(1.4.1998 - 12.4.2002)
- Ketua Unit Audit Dalam (W48), Kementerian Kebudayaan, Kesenian dan Kebudayaan(13.4.2002 - 26.3.2004)
- Ketua Unit Audit Dalam (W48), Unit Audit Dalam Kementerian Pelancongan Malaysia (27.3.2004 - 15.9.2006)
- Ketua Unit Audit Dalam (W52), Sektor Audit Kerajaan Persekutuan, Jabatan Audit Negara (16.9.2006 - 30.7.2008)
- Ketua Unit Audit Dalam (W54), Unit Audit Dalam, Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (1.8.2008 sehingga kini)
To establish the Internal Audit Unit as an efficient and an effective evaluator and monitor on the programs / activities and financial management of Public Service Department (JPA)
To assist higher Management of JPA to ensure:
- The financial management and internal control system are in order, vigorous and effective; and
- The programs and activities implementation are effective, efficient and economical.
- To help the organisation achieve its goal through a systematic and disciplined approach in evaluating and determining the effectiveness of all controls and governance processes; and
- To determine whether financial management is managed in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, and directives, and to evaluate the activities of the organisation in ensuring that goals are achieved through prudent, efficient and effective utilisation of resources.
- Gives advice and views regarding the internal controls of all systems, including ICT systems;
- Reports the audit findings to the Director General of Public Service and takes follow-up actions on matters raised; and
- Evaluates the activities of the Department by focusing on the utilisation of resources and achievement of goals effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- Hits: 14267