NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (INTAN)
Datuk Dr. Alauddin bin Sidal
1. To develop knowledge, competencies, noble values and attitude among public officials to ensure they have the capability to deliver efficient services for the effective implementation of government policies and national agenda.
- Conducts training that focuses on attitude development, skills enhancement and knowledge empowerment among public officers; and
- Carries out research, consultancy and publishing activities to equip public officers with talent, capabilities and constructive thinking.
- To produce dynamic, progressive, competitive and entrepreneurial (creative and innovative) public officers capable of performing their duties efficiently;
- To assist in the implementation of national programmes, policies and agendas; and
- To spearhead public sector learning.
- Creative and innovative
- Esprit de corps
- Continuous learning
- Hits: 17384