Encik Mohd Shahrim bin Hussin
To ensure accurate disbursements of retirement benefits according to the specified time schedule to eligible recipients in accordance with pensions law.
- To draft and monitor the implementation of policies regarding retirement benefits and derivative benefits;
- To monitor and enforce Pension Laws implementation currently in force;
- To approve the retirement benefits, derivative benefits and termination of service benefits to employees of Public Service, Statutory and Local Authorities, Judges, Members of Parliament, Members of the Administration, and Political Secretaries based on the laws currently in force;
- To manage matters related to merging of past services for employees of Public Service, Statutory and Local Authorities;
- To manage pensionable status approval for employees for Statutory and Local Authorities;
- To manage matters related to medical facility (dialysis treatment) for pensioners and issues a medical guarantee letter (GL) for pensioners and parents of pensioners for employees of Public Service and Statutory;
- To manage the payment for retirement and termination of service benefits;
- To regulate the implementation of retirement matters and the development of the pension management system by KWAP;
- To manage data related with retirement and termination of service for public service;
- To manage programmes related with customers and stakeholders;
- To manage the registration of disabled child who is a dependant of a pensioner and child who still studying undergraduate in colleges/ universities; and
- To manage complaints received from customers and stakeholders.
- Hits: 18466